Wednesday 31 October 2012

The Wedding Dress 2012

Victorian Era saw the phrase: "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue" Traditionally, the "old" in the league for a married woman Fortunately, the idea is to spread your luck along with it. Represents the "new" new bright and happy future for the couple together. "Something Borrowed" and was usually a family member of the bride. "Something Blue" comes from the tradition of the bride will wear a blue ribbon in her hair to symbolize fidelity.
According to Arab tradition, is the best omen of luck for the bride to find a spider in her gown on her wedding day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend..
    This bridal dress is beautiful. I love christian weddings because of their wedding outfit. Last month I went in a christian wedding. I preferred to buy clothes online for wedding. I got some amazing outfits for the party. There bride was in a beautiful gown. I just loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this weeding dress are really awesome.I like it.Looking to buy traditional African clothing online today? We offered you for great design African cloths.

    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete